Monday, February 6, 2017

Spring Trends 2017 ~ Stripes and Yellow

I don't know about you, but this year has been an odd one.  Starting with an unseasonal warm fall, then a winter filled with 68 degree weather one week, and plunging 30 degree temperatures the next, I am ready for some spring weather.




One thing is certain after a 70 degree day today, Spring is coming!


  Here are some fashion trends for Spring 2017


Stripes:










We are in love with this PPLA Oversized Tunic Top. Pair it with leggings, skinny jeans or shorts when it really starts to get warm.
PPLA

Romantic Ruffle


Romance is never going out of style.  Everything lace, ruffles, sheer and crochet are on for Spring.


Abstract Print



Like a little pattern?  Prints are never going out of style.


Suede



Suede is no longer just a fall trend, it has expanded into our spring fashions this year.  I love our new Miss Me size tie sexy dress.





No comments: